Neighborhood Safety and Concerns
EMERGENCIES: Call 911 to report an emergency.
Examples of emergencies include:
· Heart attack or stroke
· House fire
· Domestic Violence
· Car accidents
· Suspicious activities, such as drug dealing, graffiti, etc.
NON-EMERGENCY CONCERNS. Call 266-5938 or use the Report a Problem web site below.
This is the phone number for the South Police District, located at 825 Hughes Place.
The following information is needed to make the most efficient use of our resources:
· Description of the behaviors.
· Description of the individuals involved to include race, sex, size, clothing, etc
· Times that the behavior occurs.
· Any vehicles associated with the behaviors to include make, model, color, and license plate.
WEST HIGH CONCERNS. You should call at 204-4128
This is the phone number of West High Security. Call if you observe loud, boisterous, disturbing behavior;
littering; or loitering – students that is cause for concern.
REPORT A PROBLEM VIA THE WEB – CITY ISSUES
Concerned about missed garbage pickup, potholes, graffiti, etc? Contact the city via its
“Report a Problem” web page at: http://www.cityofmadison.com//
OTHER CITY WEB SITES OF INTEREST:
Madison crime stats displayed via a Google mapping system:
Parking enforcement contacts and info: